Her work includes screenwriting for film and TV; food, travel, and lifestyle journalism and editing; copywriting; social media strategy; marketing and brand development; fiction writing; and more.
Her work has appeared in such publications as AFAR, Bon Appétit, The Week, Drift, and Fodor’s New York guidebooks. She was previously an editor for Mr & Mrs Smith and a co-founder and -producer of Abbott & West Productions. Editing clients have included Bon Appétit.
She is also a co-founder of Part Time Vegan.
Please get in touch using the form below should you be interested in working together.
Her bylined work can currently be found online at:
– How to Spot a Great London Pub
– Chefs Tell Us Their Favorite Podcasts to Listen to While Cooking (Or Whenever!)
– Make Your Next Hot Toddy with a French Press
– Some of the Country’s Top Restaurants Are Closing Today to Support #DayWithoutImmigrants
– Stop Being Intimidated by Wine, America
– How to pick souvenirs your friends will actually want
– How to survive a long-haul flight
– 6 essential travel phrases you should master before any trip
– Why it pays to be nice to flight attendants
– How much to tip? A guide for globetrotters
– Cuba’s Old Clothes, Made New, October 2013 (print version)
– The Best Hotels in Copenhagen
– The Best Hotels in Austin
– The Best Hotels in Los Angeles
– The Best Hotels in Amsterdam
– The Best Hotels in San Sebastián
– The Best Hotels in Madrid
– The Best Hotels in Florence
– The Best Hotels in Genoa
– The Best Hotels in the Napa Valley
– The Best Hotels in Brussels
– The Best Hotels in Portland
– The Best Hotels in Santa Fe
– The Best Hotels in Stockholm
– The Best Hotels in Washington, DC
– The Best Hotels in Siem Reap
– What Makes a Smith Hotel?