I’ve been telling stories since before I could write, put on my first play at age 7, and directed my first movie at age 12. These days, I tell coming-of-age stories about women of all ages.
My drama pilot HOMEGROWN has received a number of accolades:
- Official Selection, 2018 New York TV Festival Scripts
- Best Original Drama, 2019 CineStory TV Fellowship; I attended their 2019 retreat
- Long-list, 2019 BBC Drama Script Room (top 4% of 3634 scripts)
- Finalist, WGA East‘s 2019 Made in NY Writers Room Fellowship
- Second round, 2019 Sundance Episodic Lab
- Semi-finalist, 2019 PAGE International Screenwriting Awards
- Finalist, 2019 C21 Drama Series Script Competition, to be pitched at Content London
As of fall 2019, I have a number of projects for film and TV in development and my drama pilot MISS MONTGOMERY has just started to go out.
I also write true crime podcasts for Spotify’s Parcast Network (for example, listen to this one if you like unsolved mysteries, and this one if you want to learn just how weird North Korea is) and have several audio dramas in the BBC’s Doctor Who universe, for Big Finish, coming out later this year.
See what I’m up to on my (rarely updated) IMDb.
If you’d like to be in touch, my UK agent is Steven Russell at Collective Talent.